Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween.......

....can't believe it's the 31st October already this year seems to be just flying by. Kids are back to school tomorrow after half term and it's back to work for me. Had a couple of days in Liverpool this week which was fab...and i resisted the urge to find a bead shop so i was a good girl ;-) Have my first fayre next weekend so I am working like a mad thing to get some more bits and pieces sorted out. The shop is doing good although i am avoiding adding any new stock at the moment.....just in case i get a manic rush before next weekend lol. The fayre is in aid of Help for Heroes so it's a really worthwhile cause and one that means a lot to me personally. I can't wait to get there...I came up with a new necklace last night I was thinking about the latest fad with all things gothic and came up with this....i wanted it to be subtle and not over the top gothic, so no crosses and skulls etc, what do you think. Am going to do a Bracelet to match later today. I love the crystal rondelles the photo doesn't really do it justice as no matter how hard i tried i just couldn't capture the sparkle in them :-( I think that's it for now so will be bbl x

No comments:

Post a Comment