Monday 1 November 2010

Countdown begins!!

So it's the 1st November and only 5 more days until the sale, have been sorting out what I have and what I need to finish making....have tried a mock up of the table as I bought some new display stands and wasn't sure about them but I think they look ok. Still have a bit of work left to do on the presentation and I need to work out a way to show off the Christmas Decorations but I am sure I will think of something.... any suggestions will be gratefully received. I have bought some snowflake stickers which I may use to jazz up the stands a bit...as it's a Christmas Sale lol. All in all I am pretty pleased with the results.. Tomorrow I'll be concentrating on a few more necklace sets, more Decorations and also some I love Mummy/Daddy Bookmarks. Will hopefully post some pictures tomorrow night. bbl x

No comments:

Post a Comment