Monday 18 October 2010

A little bit about nothing really!

Its the start of another week, I am having so much fun with the website I can't seem to think about anything else.....I look at things in the street and wander can i make that into this or this into that....am sure my friends think I'm mad ;-) I have a list of orders to get through in the next couple of days and the personalised Christmas Decorations seem to be going down a storm. I am working on a "Miss You" design at the moment. Will post a picture when I've figured it out. Am heading out for a bit tomorrow and forgetting about beading for a little while as I have to get ready for my Twin's birthday on Wednesday, then housework and then back to the workbench :-D For now though it's bedtime, so will catch you all soon. bbl x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good day out and are all ready for the twins birthday.......I too have loads of orders to get done, I just really don't think there are enough hours in the day for us crafty types LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. definately not Jules could do with at least a couple more each day x

    ReplyDelete