Saturday 25 September 2010

Trying a Blog?


Ok...thought I would give having a blog a go, am a bit of a techno phobe with stuff like this so you'll have to excuse any mistakes I make ;). My Webshop has been up and running for about 3 months now and it's going ok. I am in the process of working toward my first christmas fayre. I'm looking forward to it but must admit to being pretty nervous lol. Am working on a theme for my table display...am thinking of going all black with mirrors. The childrens jewellery range seems to be going well have had a couple of custom orders for bits and pieces so I'm really happy with that. Have posted a couple of pictures one from the Mummy and Me collection and one from the Childrens Collection. Anyway time to get busy again before the kids come in . bbl x

No comments:

Post a Comment