Sunday 26 September 2010

Sunday Morning

It's 8.30am on a Sunday morning.......and I'm up and about, my mind is buzzing with ideas for the new day. Have thought of a way to use some of the beads that get left behind......my odds and ends box will come in useful today. As well as that I'm concentrating on Earrings, need to fill 2 display stands before the "sale". I'm not a big fan of making earrings...not sure why, you'd think being one of the quickest items to make I'd love them lol. Also on the agenda today is trying to get the kids to tidy their room, that just might take up most of my time!! It's probably easier for me to step in and do it for them.....but i will not give in ;). I have enough trouble keeping my workspace tidy. lol. Speaking of  "the" workspace heres a picture of it (thankfully you can't see the overflow in the cupboards ;) ) I took it this morning before starting because by the time the end of the day comes you won't see any of the desk!! Enjoy your Sunday bbl x

No comments:

Post a Comment