Monday 27 June 2011

Busy Bee!!

I can't believe it's over a week since I last posted on here....It's been a busy week with one thing and another but my highlight of the week was definately The Big Bead Show in Telford on Saturday....it was my idea of heaven, over 50 bead suppliers under 1 roof. I found some great new suppliers learnt a couple of new things which I hope to try out soon and I came back with lots of goodies. Some of my new items are shown below.
Mummy and Me Bracelet Set

Preciosa Moon Bead Bracelet

Preciosa Moon Bead Earrings

Glass Pearl Cameo Necklace with Crystal Clasp

Glass Pearl Bracelet with Crystal Clasp

Millefiori Charm Bracelet

All of the above items are available through Facebook or in My Folksy Shop. I'm hoping to get some more stuff photographed tomorrow light permitting.....let's hope for another sunny day.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks..the photo doesn't really do the beads justice they are such a beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This haisl work that is very pretty, nice and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete