Saturday 14 May 2011

It's been a while!


I haven't been around for a few weeks so am coming back with a new refreshed attitude. I have been busy in my work room making some bits and pieces and am busy with some new ideas....am not saying too much about them at the moment....top secret..lol. I'm hoping to get to a couple of bead fairs in the next couple of weeks.....if i can persuade my lovely hubby!! Next month is June and it's when my Christmas planning starts...can't believe its come round so quick....seems like yesterday i was doing last years Christmas orders. One of my favourite stones at the moment is Natural Crystal Tourmaline. The colours are beautiful...so summery. I made a silver plated and gold plated bracelet using the stones yesterday and i think you'll agree the colours are stunning. These and some more of my designs are currently available through my page on  facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment