Sunday 27 February 2011

Springtime Colours

I love the new seasons pastels and floral prints that are all around us at the moment, the colours are so fresh and pretty. I decided to work on a couple of pastel items today the first is a Ceramic Bead, Pearl and Crystal Necklace in Purples and Greens. I love the way the pearls and crystals carry the colour of the ceramic beads through the necklace. What do you think? I also made a co-ordinating Bracelet. I also made a Ribbon Bookmark. I have been using one for ages and adore it, I love the noise the cluster of beads make when I'm using it and it looks so nice sitting on my bedside table lol...The one I made today is made with lilac ribbon, Semi Precious Fluorite and Smooth Amethyst Beads and a couple of Butterfly Charms one saying "created for you".

No comments:

Post a Comment